The tasks a Receptionist is expected to perform include:
- Receiving phone calls, messages, mails, etc.
- Attending to customer’s enquiries
- Requesting customers to fill and sign register to establish identity, time of arrival
- Maintaining up-to-date records
- Giving information to departments regarding customers and their requirements
- Supplying details of services rendered to customers to concerned departments for preparation of bill
- Presenting the bill to customers and collecting receivables